• Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
• Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
• Processes return transactions.
• Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
• Collects payments by accepting cash, cheque, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
• Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
• Provides pricing information by answering questions.
• Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma / Degree
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 17 October, 2021