The Head of Controlling would be responsible for the cocoa processing, cocoa sourcing, sustainability, and farm services controlling teams. In this respect, this function partners with various stakeholders in the organization including but not limited to the Plant Manager, Sourcing Manager, Country Sustainability Manager and Farm Services Manager as well as other specific local management teams. This role is fully responsible for reporting, analysing and reconciling the local financial results versus targets for operational (in)efficiencies, headcount, overtime, material usage variances, direct and indirect costs, etc . effectively, timely and accurately.
Key Responsibilities Include
- As a business partner to the stakeholders, the Head of Controlling has to drive change, continuously recommend scenarios to increase efficiency or avoid inefficiencies, be solutions oriented and materially contribute to the achievement of the business goals and targets of the cocoa sourcing, cocoa processing, sustainability and Farm Services divisions.
- Have a deep conceptual knowledge of operational flows to detect in an early stage potential margin/performance leakage and improve productivity and drive efficiencies.
- Financially challenging operational activities with a solutions oriented mind, supporting the achievement of the business goals and targets, be a key player in shaping and defining the strategy of the Plant and act as an interface between the regional controlling, local Finance Organization, and the management team.
- Have a deep understanding and knowledge of the processes in order to assess and validate costs, material usage variances, inefficiencies, performance, Investment Proposals, etc.
- Understand sufficiently the processes related to inbound, outbound, S&OP, production planning, in order to assess and validate costs, material usage variances, (in)efficiencies, performance.
- Have a correct reflection of the factory costs in the pricing and calculate additional surcharges where necessary.
- Controlling the flow structure of the sourcing value chain by ensuring effective use of company resources for the procurement and sale of cocoa.
- Have a deep understanding and knowledge of the cocoa sourcing, sustainability, and farm services divisions in order to assess performance and create value for the business.
- Minimum, must be a qualified chartered accountant with ACCA, CIMA, ICAG, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years post–qualification hands-on relevant working experience, 3 years of which must have been in a middle level management position.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, assess priorities and multi-task.
- Strong leadership skills, with good integrity and work ethics and people development skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a competent standard.
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Detailed oriented individual with strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close processes.
- Have a good understanding of SAP & Tally Accounting.
- Good communicator, self- starter and team motivator.
- KPI driven and results oriented with Governance, Risk and control skills
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10 July. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.