Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
We are looking to hire a Graphic Designer that can create engaging and brand-compliant designs across print & digital channels.
The incumbent will be required to execute the following:
- Engage in the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop brochures, management letters, reports, journals, magazines, newsletters, product packaging and one-off materials
- Ability to conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Art direction and photo editing
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Ability to liaise with internal customers to understand requirements for projects
- Excellent time management and Organisational skills
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, identities and other designs using software or by hand
- Amend designs based on feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Quality control – review materials for errors and ensure brand consistency
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role either working within the marketing or corporate communications department of an organization or at an advertising agency.
Software Skill Requirements
- Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and related software
- In-depth knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of motion design software for motion graphics is an added advantage
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 15th April. 2022