Ghana Immigration Service invites job applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for enlistment in the Service.
Qualification and Competencies
All candidates are to satisfy the following requirement:
Graduate Entry [General Duties]
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Must possess a first degree from an accredited university.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must be of a minimum age of 21years and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Must be of good character.
- Must not be bonded.
- Must have a minimum height of 1.73metres (5ft 8inch) for males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4inch) for females.
Method of Application
- The first step in applying is to purchase an Electronic Voucher at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHe 100.00) from the various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country.
- After the purchase of the E-Voucher, the applicant must go online using the address: http://www.gisrecruitments.com/ to fill in all the required information.
- Applicants must note that they must enter the serial number of the voucher and fill out the online application . Upload a passport size photograph and click to submit.
- SSD Code: Applicants can dial the short code *422*473# , follow the prompt and allow payment via mobile money on all mobile networks.
- After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent via SMS alert to the payee/applicant . After receiving the Serial Number & Pincode the applicant must go online using the address: http://www.gisrecruitments.com/ to fill in all the required information.
- It is important to note that the Ghana Immigration Service no longer sells forms for enlistment or recruitment.
- Sales of E-Vouchers begin from August 27th 2021 to September 15th, 2021
- The filling of application forms online begins on August 27th, 2021 and ends on September 15th, 2021 at 5PM
- Candidates who meet the requirement will be shortlisted and informed about the next stage.