The key purpose of this role is t o manage and develop relationships with existing and potential Distributors / DC’s in line with the 3rd party distribution strategy in order to meet distribution targets.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
Area Distribution Strategy:
- Distribution strategy and plans are understood for execution
- Propose and coordinate action plan to correct or continuously improve distribution execution.
- Assure Effectiveness and efficiency on delivery schedule routing
- Distributors ’ logistics infrastructure is aligned with company requirements
- Regular audits to ensure correct execution from the DC, regarding distribution standards to achieve high service level
Distributor efficiency and effectiveness
- Distributor Management processes in the area implemented
- Distributors / DC’s fully understand deliverables expected
- Monthly analysis / Quarterly formal reviews of distributor performance and action plan implemented
- Measure distributor financial performance/profitability-
- Distributors assisted in developing strategies to minimise costs
- Leverage appropriate credit headroom for shipments and ensure relevant payment plans are communicated and strictly adhered to
- Coordinate business meetings with Sale’s team/DC to review KPI’s reports, define action plan towards sales volume growth, trade terms initiatives.
- Credit management
- Coordinate , supervise and support DC’s product availability and containers according to standards from AB
- Assist on all DMS activities to the DC. Be the point of contact and solve its issues .
- Assure DMS usage, quality of usage and Manage reports from DMS to feed the information for weekly and monthly business meetings
Distributors’ Business Development
- Liaise with Distribution Services to support identified areas of business development
Distributor Relationship Management
- Distributors are treated as partners
- Influence Distributor loyalty
- Facilitate receipt of requested information from distributors
- Develop relationships to ensure that the company is the preferred supplier
Information planning and management
- Clear input in the short/medium term distributors’ planning process is given
- Distributors ‘ plans are integrated in the company’s supply chain process
- Reports are periodically issued
- Bi-annual evaluation of the relationship is conducted
Roles, Skills And Attributes Required
- Orientated to team and success
- Good negotiator
- Good communications skills, both verbal & written
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience as sales manager or roles in distribution or logistics
- University Degree
- 5 years’ experience in an operations environment at management level
- Good knowledge of distribution processes, costs, optimization solutions
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 30 May 2022 .
In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 5th June. 2022