Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, Jumbo is a well-loved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Ashanti and BA
Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of Area Sales Managers to coordinate the activities of Sales Officers in Ashanti, Bono East, Brong Ahafo and Ahafo Regions .
The main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for Net Sales Target for assigned Region(s)
- Responsible for driving growth of existing products as well as launching of any new product in his / her assigned region(s).
- Handle redistribution model of sales in his/her assigned regions
- Establish, maintain & expand customer base in his/her region(s) with the help of his/her team.
- Develop & implement sales strategies in his/her assigned region(s).
- Ensure delivery of sales targets by individual Sales Officers and his/her team as a whole
- Generate required MIS accurately from his/her assigned territory as per pre-decided fixed frequency in order to help management take right decisions related to pricing, promotion etc.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional field Sales experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in current Role as Area Sales Manager in a reputable FMCG company
- Should have handled redistribution model sales
- Should be able to handle a team of 4-5 sales officers
- Relevant Degree or professional Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Closing Date : 20 July, 2020