To lead the EBU & Wholesale Finance team within Vodafone Ghana, providing financial and commercial insight and value-add analysis to the Commercial teams with the goal being to drive the unit towards the overall business objectives. Job Responsibility
- Run financial analysis on strategic decisions.
- Determine bottom-line impact of proposals
- Use investment appraisal skills in driving decisions (NPV, payback, IRR etc)
- Develop business cases with commercial teams by challenging assumptions based on robust quantitative analysis.
- Lead the commercial teams in determining price points for strategic deals.
- Use cost-plus, benchmarking and market assessment in determining pricing
- Thoroughly understand cost base of business units (e.g. FTE, pay scales, training, operational costs, costs of sales, interconnect etc)
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiency and savings and promote cost conscious culture within customer units
- Drive cost savings proposals based on sound financial analysis
Business Model Impact
Technical / Profesional Skills
- 5+ years in a fast-moving technology or telecoms business would be a distinct advantage
- Part-Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA- Ghana, UK or other ECOWAS institutes) or MBA from a highly reputable university
- Demonstrable track record of blending commercial and financial skills, esp. in a technology-driven industry (technology, IT, telecoms, engineering etc)
- Exceptionally well organised with evidence of deploying organisational skills in a fluid environment
- Can deliver to time, cost and quality parameters; effective management of multiple initiatives; ensures an effective use of resources
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 2 March. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.