Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of Nestlé products in all relevant outlets in order to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory through the training, coaching and management of Distributor sales team and other secondary sales force in assigned territory.
A day in the life of…
- You will be responsible in ensuring product availability, visibility and accessibility in priority outlets in assigned sales territory through the execution of the territory sales plan and merchandising guideline
- You will train the secondary sales force on In-Call execution and carry out regular field coaching of the various sales roles.
- You will report quality and on-time market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Establishing coverage plan for distributor and developing route and journey plan for secondary sales force whilst ensuring compliance (including WHO code compliance)
- You will see to correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
What will make you successful
- Strong communication skills in English
- Persistent and reliable
- Holding a valid driving license
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Customer oriented
- Organization skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 11th Jan. 2022