Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Job Title: ICT Program Director/Manager
We are looking for an experienced ICT Program Manager/Director Digital Services for MTN West. You are confident in working in a hectic customer interface with various internal and external stakeholders. You have a drive and passion to get the job done. We have an encouraging team spirit among PMO, account teams and service lines, all working for a common goal: customer satisfaction. We offer a global environment with various career development opportunities.
The ICT Program Director drives large and complex professional services engagements towards Ericsson’s customers. The ICT Program Director ensures the complete fulfillment of the contract, seeks to improve top and bottom line with due consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives, since these programs often has visible impact on the business unit and corporate results.
To be successful the ICT Program Director you are expected to:
- Build a strong customer relationship, often being daily present on the customer site
- Drive up-sales opportunities
- Coach the team and support their professional growth
- Drive Professional Services culture growth, methodology fine tuning and harvesting of best practices from delivered programs
- Responsible for contract fulfillment, establishes the program organization, clarifies scope and secures necessary resources at the right cost level
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- Drive program execution, securing delivery according to contracted scope and delivery dates
- Actively seek to improve top and bottom lines, managing project finances and by identifying and driving add-on-sales opportunities
- Manage project operational relationships with the customer, arranging meetings, customer events and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the account team during presales, responsible for contract execution strategy, cost estimations, time & resource planning
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- PMI© project manager certification or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in ICT sector
- Proven experience of several years in project and/or program manager role; or equivalent leadership role
- Preferably domain expertise in Cloud, Telecom core, OSS and/or BSS
- Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
- Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs
- Professional mindset with strong ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Strong team player with high interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Danish
Why You want to Work with Us:
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team play matter
Closing Date : 9th June, 2020