MARKETING STRATEGY AND PLANS
1. Development of marketing strategies:
- Develop the annual Brand Plans and strategic 3-Year Plan for the brands listed above, while ensuring that they are locally relevant and comply with the global marketing strategy
- Develop innovative consumer programs for ATL, and BTL in conjunction with internal and external teams
- Assist with development and implementation of a digital brand plan with a focus on Social Media and Content generation, in conjunction with the Digital Teams
2. Implementation of marketing strategies and activities
- Implement the Brand Plan and activities and ensuring that they are enacted effectively, efficiently, with high standards, and in a timely manner
- Take ownership of the development of all brands’ creatives and visual assets and ensure they are aligned with global guidelines while remaining locally relevant
- Act as the Guardian of the brand in ensuring homogeneous understanding and consistent respect of brand guidelines, codes and visual identity
- Manage and execute sponsorship plan, local advertising creative development and promotion plans for the brands above listed
3. Tracking and Evaluation of Marketing Strategies
- Track marketing activities to assess effectiveness and ensure opportunities to grow brand equity are continually assessed for alignment to Brand strategy
- Set and Measure S.M.A.R.T KPIs for all key marketing initiatives to track progress and continually improve future brand strategy and planning
1. Gathering of consumer data and insights
- Gather and provide competitive and consumer insights through the collaboration with internal and external teams (Agencies, Sales Team etc.)
- Implement research initiatives which will assist markets in understanding consumers / brand campaigns / trends to assist in further building respective brands
2. Analysis of consumer data and insights
- Analyse key insights to identify new opportunities, anticipate consumers’ needs and make recommendations accordingly
3RD PARTIES AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
1. Coordination with SSA, Brand and Market Companies
- Collaborate effectively with Brand Companies on key marketing initiatives when necessary
- Communicate brand standards, plans, strategy, and marketing programs to key stakeholders (internal & external)
- Create reports of key marketing initiatives and activities to facilitate key learnings process and share highlights with key stakeholders
2. Collaboration with Sales Department
- Communicate consistently with the Sales Department to agree on objectives and ensure alignment on key marketing strategies and initiatives
3. Collaboration with External Agencies
- Collaborate effectively with External Agencies to ensure continual alignment on marketing projects and provide consistent support to achieve common project objectives and secure excellence-in-execution
1. Budget forecasting and planning
- Develop and propose A&P budget for the assigned portfolio to ensure optimal allocation of expenditure
2. Budget tracking
- Manage and effectively monitor brands budgets throughout the year to ensure expenditure does not exceed agreed levels
Minimum Educational Requirements and work experience
French & English speaking.
Relevant degree in marketing/business.
Minimum 4/5 years of solid marketing experience in a FMCG environment, preferably in the Wine & Spirit sector.
Proven excellence in brand development, including brand positioning and brand building activities
Very good proficiency in MS powerpoint, word and excel
Functional and technical Competencies
Planning and organizing, teamwork, building and maintaining collaborative relationships, quality orientation and adaptability, analytical thinking, drive for results, problem solving, multitasking and managing several competing priorities.
Effective decision making, communication skills, planning and organizing, team work, self development and entrepreneurship.
This job description is a broad reflection of the role and does not attempt to capture all specifics of the position. There may be variations within the same roles due to seniority or regional differences
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 11 Dec, 2020
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.