- Utilize required software’s including: SFDC
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Reciprocating Compressors, Gas Compressor
Engines, Gas and Steam turbines
- Market knowledge in Oil and Gas Industry, Power Generation and Mining Customers
- Oral, written & presentation skills.
- English language fluency.
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with “can-do” attitude.
- Knowledge of the application of above products at customer’s facilities
- Knowledge about principal competitors (of the above-mentioned equipment)
- Ability to build strong relationships
- General sales skills, including need identification, questioning, listening, negotiation and closing.
- Strategy development skills
- Personable & professional appearance
- Good commercial acumen.
- Professionally manage assigned territory to achieve identified, key objectives. Monitor and achieve bookings targets.
- Develop customer specific strategies to maximize growth.
- Act as single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to co-ordinate complex customer problems both internal and external.
- Pro-actively promote and sell IA SV products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis.
- Provide feedback and direction to any BUSINESS UNIT dept. on all matters of: opportunity,
competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for Ghana.
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers.
- Manage designated territory agents/ representatives (where applicable)
- To prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff.
- Discuss, negotiate and finalize proposals with customers.
- Provide advice/ assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completes sales.
- Develop and maintain a detailed country business plan
Your opportunities for personal growth
- This role allows you to indirectly lead a team across the organization, hence growing your management capabilities
- You will deepen your understanding of customer interaction, negotiation and project winning strategy by working on the most relevant industry projects in your region
- You’ll improve your technical knowledge in the sector, in particular around modern gas turbines and decarbonization technologies
Type of business contacts/levels
- Contacts with all BUSINESS UNIT Management & staff for all IA SV business elements in spares, repairs, field service, up-grades, re-rates and training.
- Large spectrum from, Senior Company Mangers, Operations, Maintenance, workshop, training, purchasing and Engineering Departments.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 15th Jan. 2022