The role is to support in executing consulting assignments by developing proposals and other business development documents e.g. EoIs, Capability statements, presentations for sales pitches. The role will lead teams and deliver diverse client engagements per client requirements and in line with the Firm’s standards, approaches and methodologies. The jobholder will also undertake internal risk management and firm wide activities.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Undertake relevant research to support business development and client service delivery
- Manage development of client proposals and business propositions
- Lead the delivery of Client services/projects – this will include client engagements, solution design and execution, monitoring, reporting and project evaluation
- Support with risk management activities of the for the BU from client acceptance to project wrap-up records
- Coach junior team members to achieve the best possible potentials
- Participate in firm-wide activities.
- First degree in Social Science or Business Management
- Relevant Master’s degree will be a strong advantage
- Membership of a relevant professional association is required (e.g. Chartered Institute of Human Resource Management, Ghana etc.)
1.Minimum of 5 years’ relevant consulting or mixed industry/consulting experience.
2. Knowledge of Human Resource Consulting cutting across the following:
- HR Strategy Development
- Organisational Development,
- Talent Management
- Compensation Design/Management,
- Workforce Planning,
- Change Management
3. Experience in assisting organisations to improve performance across business functions
4. Stakeholder engagement
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor DegreeDegrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 21 May. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.