• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
• Management of petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
• Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
• Prepare balance sheets
• Process invoices
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Update internal systems with financial data
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Reconcile bank statements
• Participate in financial audits
• Track bank deposits and payments
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Experience using financial software
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
• BSc degree or HND in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification is considered a plus
Location- Ladadi, Accra
How to apply
Apply by email