No views yet
Bolt Food is looking for a passionate Account Specialist to drive our business, developing, managing and growing our partner restaurants in Ghana.
As an Account Specialist you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for our partners and the platform. In addition you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities – supporting local execution of our global projects or being the Account Manager`s right hand in managing our business priorities.
Your daily adventures will include :
- Manage and organize eater-facing campaigns ensuring that all processes are in place at the city level to maximize campaign performance
- Analyze market specific behaviour to gain insights and support the team in improving customer experience
- Support the execution of our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
- Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
- Help to re-negotiate restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
What we are looking for :
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development
- Good analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Commercial vein: ability to build professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ownership: ability proactively find solutions to business problems
- Passion: drive to work with new technologies or with food tech
- Excellent communicator: ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders involved
- Good project manager skills: capable managing multiple projects, resources, priorities and time
- Minimum language requirements: Native or Business level English speaker
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10th Dec. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.