Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting advertisement, and managing the hiring process.
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans for newly hired.
• Managing and coordinating the entire recruitment and selection process.
• Provide practical support for the HR and management teams in general in matters of employee relations.
• Provide support in the development and implementation of employee engagement initiatives
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Answer employee’s queries about HR and Admin related issues
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Provide guidance to unit managers on HR and Admin policies, ensuring the right interpretation of the policies are applied in managing human resources in the departmental level and champion the implementation of new HR/Admin policies.
• Provide HR support in driving implementation of organizational strategy.
• Provide HR support in promoting and strengthening company’s Global vision, mission, and values.
• Review employee performance issues in conjunction with line management, investigate related issues and challenges, socialize mitigating options with HR Management and offer pragmatic solutions to Country management.
• Facilitate the resolution of grievance, conflict, and complex relational issues in line with HR policies and guidelines
• Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports about HR activities to Management
• Monitor and manage the entire leave administration process including annual leave, maternity leave, sick leave, exam leave etc.
• Manage and coordinate all Admin related matters/Issues.
• Promoting and building of good relationship bridge between company’s main stakeholders.
• Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Relevant professional certification in CIPD, PHRi, SPHRi, etc.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• Prior experience in a unionized environment is required
• High level of IT literacy in a networked Windows environment, including extensive use of Microsoft office software such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint and “advanced” level MS Excel.
• At ease using e-mail as a communication tool, the internet as a research tool and some knowledge/experience of using HR Information Systems and intranets.
• Knowledge of good employee relations practice and experience of developing and facilitating effective working relationships at all levels.
• Good knowledge of employment law and good HR practice and experience of interpreting legislation/best practice and formulating and implementing appropriate policies in a practical way
• Highly inquisitive mind and the ability to research a subject in full and produce meaningful reports and conclusions. Ability to think clearly, formulate HR strategy and articulate this to senior managers.
• Good presentation skills, able to summarize and promote a position to a diverse audience.
• Able to champion HR initiatives such as diversity, employee engagement and well being.