• Prepares comprehensive and complex proposals, reports, correspondence, charts, tables, graphics and other documents using various software packages.
• Researches and creates complex data and information for inclusion in reports, information packages and/or presentation materials.
• Production and distribution of monthly reports for internal and external clients, based on area of business.
• Maintains calendar of appointments for assigned staff or department.
• May serves as the administrative liaison with internal and external clients on administrative matters relating to purchasing, facilities, operations, etc.
• Interfaces with company personnel and outside parties to coordinate meetings, conference calls and appointments.
• Coordinates travel arrangements including air reservations, cost comparisons, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations. Develops travel itinerary to correspond with schedules. Verify the travel costs allocations, address discrepancies. Assists in the completion and processing of expense forms for assigned staff.
• Answers telephones providing callers with specific information, transcribing messages, and when necessary directing callers to appropriate staff or voice mail.
• Develop and maintain departmental filing & tracking systems. Includes establishing files for all written/email correspondence, project work, and reports. Coordinates off-site storage for old files.
• Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure. Contact and coordinate with vendors to service or repair equipment. May review vendor contracts with regard to service and research new vendor offerings.
• Provides additional support through copying, faxing, and mailing as requested by assigned staff.
• Monitor and order general office supplies as needed. Processes invoices for supply orders.
• Handle other duties as specifically designated by department.
• Maintain good working relationship with clients and employees, providing assistance or directing them to the appropriate department to resolve questions or issues
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Bachelors Degree in related field or commensurate experience
• 3 -5 years administrative experience; supporting senior-level management.
• Ability to be creative and flexible in order to meet deadlines while working with changing priorities.
• Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook software).
• Excellent organizational abilities.
• Excellent business vocabulary, grammar, and effective communication skills.
• Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
• Candidate must have excellent customer service, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate deliverables.
• Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events
• Candidate must be able to independently and effectively work with all levels of management within the organization.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- Work Experience: 3 - 5 Years
- Job Category: Office & Admin
- Job Expires On: 11-Nov-2021
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact address:
How To Apply
Apply by email