About this job
As the Finance Manager – Ghana, you will be accountable for supporting financial decision-making information by contributing to financial business processes of collecting, analyzing, investigating and reporting financial data. You will be based in Ghana and will report to the Group Finance Manager.
- Management of stakeholder relationships including the Bank of Ghana, Local auditors, Tax consultants and other regulators.
- Preparation of compliance reports as required by the regulator, Bank of Ghana.
- Ensure timely review, submission, and payment of statutory returns.
- Work with the CEO and Board in strategic implementation plan development and monitoring.
- Work with FD and global finance team on cross-entity control and reporting initiatives.
- Interacting cross functionally by providing financial and regulatory consultative support to initiatives.
- Ensure financial records and systems are maintained in accordance With the Companies Act requirements, the Banking and Financial Services Act requirements, and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Research new IFRS and apply to annual financial statements where applicable.
- Completion of annual statutory financial statements.
- Review and/or preparation of monthly cash forecasts.
- Coordinate audit activities.
You will need
- Full professional Chartered Accounting qualification / certification such as ACCA;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in finance;
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written; skilled in the art of negotiation;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent Excel skills (Power Queries / Pivots);
- Ability to take initiative and work across diverse teams;
- Experience in accounting standards and good attention to detail;
- Able to work with Pastel accounting package;
We ask a lot of each other at JUMO, but we give a lot too.
You will love
- Collaborating with smart, engaging people in an inspiring work environment.
- Working for impact.
- Growing and learning continuously, with loads of encouragement and support.
- Boldly taking risks as we navigate new challenges.
- Flexible work practices enabling your best delivery.
- Being autonomous and empowered to lead.
You will be based in Ghana. We operate a remote first working approach where working remotely is our default way of working. We have co-working spaces available in Accra for collaboration and connection and for the use of those who value and want to work out of an office. You have flexibility where to work from, as long as you have access to a reliable connection and are set up to work remotely.
Diversity and Inclusion
At JUMO, we believe that diversity strengthens our teams and we strive in our recruitment process to create an environment where people from every background can collaborate and prosper and be themselves.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 14th Jan. 2022