Assistant Company Secretary
Crowe Veritas,a firm of Chartered Accountants, seeks to recruit talented persons for the following position: Assistant Company Secretary
The successful applicant will:
• Assist the Compliance Manager in managing the statutory compliance requirements of the firm and clients.
• Facilitate registration of clients with relevant statutory authorities.
• Provide assistance to respond to clients requests on statutory compliance requirements, and Any other duties that you may be assigned.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
Applicants must have:
• A Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences or their equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years of practical working experience in a similar position
• Proficiency in computer software applications (such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral).
• Excellent organizational, research and report writing skills.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision to meet deadlines.
P. O. Box CT 6372,
How to apply
Apply by email