The Accounts Payable (AP) Analyst is responsible for preparing payment proposals, processing manual / exception payments and provides problem resolution and supporting balancing and reconciling activities as required.
- Prepare vouchers for processing.
- Data entry/ keying into payable systems, prepare payment proposals, secure required approvals and process supplier and employee payments.
- Research and reconcile accounts payable balances and vendor statements.
- Process vendor debit and credit memos.
- Manage records, including retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes.
- Manual check preparation and distribution.
- Monitor and execute internal control procedures.
- Support Cash Management in their reconciliation activities, as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance, with 3+ years of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in using accounting and financial systems and banking solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving payment issues.
- Good written and verbal Spanish language skills.
- English: 80%
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers and Cash Management team.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 23 April. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.