This section refers to people inside and/or outside of the organisation that the post-holder needs to have contact with, and why. This should include virtual presence.
• Medium contact with Plan partner organizations to ensure Plan receives value for money and the financial requirements are adhered to.
• Has high contact with all country office and program unit finance staff also those staff working on grant projects to support smooth implementation of the finance and accounting functions
• Maintains medium contact with other staff from the program unit and country offices to offer support for compliance with finance and accounting procedures
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Accounting and ICA Ghana Part 2 or ACCA Foundation (Level 2) or equivalent.
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
• Fair knowledge in grants and project management.
• Demonstrated behaviors needed by the postholder to successfully perform the role:
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Ability to facilitate participative processes for all stakeholders for implementing grant projects
• Strong team building skills
• Independence, objectivity and integrity
• Organized, methodic and meticulous
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
• Good communication skills both oral and written
• Good computer skills including proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets and the use of accounting package
• Team work
• Good accounting and analytical skills
• Good supervisory skills
• Good coordination skills
• Good Judgment and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
• Fair knowledge of project planning, management, supervision, monitoring and evaluation tools
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 28 July, 2021