The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
• Perform accounting and clerical duties.
• Type, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
• Prepare bank deposit slips, general ledger postings and statement.
• Enter financial transactions in database daily.
• Provide assistance and support to Finance personnel.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Financial/Cost Accounting.
• Any additional certification in an accounting related area from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Excel.
Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Attention to details.
• Good communication skills.
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Accuracy in accounting computations and data entry.
• Strong people skills, a polite and professional demeanor.
• All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
• The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 14 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.