Don Bosco Technical Institute
Don Bosco Technical Institute is looking for instructors for the following Sub-Domains.
• Cooking and Baking
• Home and Building Automation
Responsibilities and Duties
• Should be able to assist in developing modular course curricular
• Teach class according to course curriculum.
• Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
• Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
• Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency.
• Setup classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for students.
• Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve students academic performance
• Maintain students attendance and grade records and report same to Management.
• Evaluate each students academic performance and provide feedback appropriately.
• Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioral standards in the school campus.
• Provide support in student admission and retention processes.
• Assist in the mobilization and job placement of students
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Minimum HND holder.
• Minimum of 5 years teaching and practical experience.
• Familiarity with state and local codes and standards
P. O. Box 773,
How to apply
Apply by email