Job Title: Teller / Branch Processing Officer
(Specific outputs/roles expected of the Role)
- Input of Customer Data into the Bank’s System and front-end transaction processing
- Processing treasury bills, do static data amendments, data entry for account opening and loan processing
- Perform Call-Overs and other branch reconciliation
- Comply with operational risk and rigour standards in respect of protecting people, customers, assets and the organization.
- Ensure compliance with operational risk & rigour requirements e.g. Health and Safety standards, security of premises etc.
- Comply with relevant legislation e.g KYC, banking code service standards, fraud prevention and money laundering procedures
- Achieve operational rigour excellence in all aspects of activities, processes and procedures undertaken to ensure a satisfactory audit.
- Participate in local events to support local needs, develop individual and team skills to raise the Bank’s profile in the local community.
- Agree performance development objectives with the team leader.
- Achieve individual customer service targets and support the achievement of team targets by working within relevant service level agreements
- Provide cover for other Team member as and when it becomes necessary
Competencies/Skills/Knowledge • Managing and developing yourself • Initiative • Quality conscious • Forward Planning • Initiative • Team player • Team building/working • Tact and diplomacy • Results-oriented • Time Management • A general understanding of FOS/BRAINS and other IT systems • A good understanding of Risk/Rigour Management techniques.