With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Job Title: Project Officer – Health
- Carry out needs assessment and reviews in communities to determine development interventions that are required.
- Coordinate the preparation of Health & Nutrition projects plans and budgets within the cluster.
- Ensure availability of qualitative and quantitative Health & Nutrition data and information for input into Horizon and CWBT report.
- Build capacity of Development Facilitators, volunteers, communities, Church and Government partners and other partners in Health & Nutrition issues.
- Participate in children mapping and monitoring processes in communities to ensure participation of children and their families in ADPs activities this includes Registered Children and the most vulnerable).
- Facilitate communication between RC and their sponsors and ensure that Sponsorship Key Performance indicators are met in the different APs forming the cluster.
- Participate in RC registering, monitoring and data processing for marketing.
- Ensure implementation of Audit and Risk Assessment recommendations in Health & Nutrition projects and their impact areas within the cluster.
- Facilitate and report (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually) on Health & Nutrition activities, outputs and outcomes in ADPs communities.
- Ensure representation of WV cluster office at District and Regional events related to Health & Nutrition where World Vision is invited and report on them to the cluster programmes manager.