(Specific outputs/roles expected of the Role)
- Input of Customer Data into the Bank’s System and front-end transaction processing
- Processing treasury bills, do static data amendments, data entry for account opening and loan processing
- Perform Call-Overs and other branch reconciliation
- Comply with operational risk and rigour standards in respect of protecting people, customers, assets and the organization.
- Ensure compliance with operational risk & rigour requirements e.g. Health and Safety standards, security of premises etc.
- Comply with relevant legislation e.g KYC, banking code service standards, fraud prevention and money laundering procedures
- Achieve operational rigour excellence in all aspects of activities, processes and procedures undertaken to ensure a satisfactory audit.
- Participate in local events to support local needs, develop individual and team skills to raise the Bank’s profile in the local community.
- Agree performance development objectives with the team leader.
- Achieve individual customer service targets and support the achievement of team targets by working within relevant service level agreements
- Provide cover for other Team member as and when it becomes necessary
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 2nd Jan. 2022