No views yet
In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of Corporate Sales events, Promotions and Distributor qualifications that support global corporate strategies in the local marketplace. Develop and manage ongoing relationships with Distributor leadership in order to leverage support for corporate initiatives as well as to ensure that the company is in tune with their needs in growing the business in Ghana. You will work with management to prepare budgets and post-analysis for events, promotions, and qualifications and ensure they meet policy requirements. You will use BI and other reports and local business knowledge to ensure that they support the growth strategy in the region.
- Working in conjunction with key local leaders and managers to create and implement an integrated strategy to support our Distributor’s business needs, and to maximize opportunities for growth within the market. This will include:
- Establishing a clear Distributor and consumer communication plan and overseeing implementation,
- Dependent on the growth of the business, recommending potential Distributor promotions and ensuring that they fit within the global strategy. These must be cost-effective and deliver Distributor excitement and momentum in addition to brand building,
- To interact with Distributors to identify future growth potential in order to understand the needs of the markets and daily methods of operation (DMO),
- Through close communication, understand the current strengths, needs and shortcomings of the Distributor base within the country as part of the process of formulating an integrated growth plan,
- Set agendas for local Distributor leadership (Strategy & Planning) meetings,
- Manage event and promotions budgets effectively. Ensure attendance targets at corporate-run events and training hit targets,
- Keep line management informed of any significant anomalies in the budgets and provide justifications as appropriate,
- Follow all documented corporate policies/procedures and execute on time,
- Build strong, positive relationships with your support teams in the relevant functions. Ensure team-oriented co-work within the company,
- Monitor team performance, identify and resolve issues,
- Ensure that all administrative activities essential to the running of the department are adhered to, including but not limited to records of timekeeping; overtime; attendance; training; disciplinary action, etc. by auditing and monitoring of direct report activities,
- Sets goals and standards for the department teams, once previous objectives are reached and obtained.
- Excellent Communication and Good Interpersonal Skills,
- Ability to give excellent Customer Service while under pressure,
- Flexible to work outside working hours,
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high standard work,
- Attention to details,
- Self Motivated,
- Experience in any Business software like Sage, Oracle, SAP etc.,
- Event planning, activation, and post-event activities, follow-ups, reporting.
- 1st Degree level,
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing or Project management would be an advantage.
- 4 years working experience in Sales Supervisory position (in a multinational environment).
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizing, budgeting large scale corporate events (up to 2,000 people), exhibitions, conferences & seminars, working with both internal and external vendors,
- Managing budgets; market analysis; analyzing sales figures, etc.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others in order to meet objectives,
- Promotional marketing and events coordination experience.
- 5% Provident fund employer contribution,
- Lunch Allowance monthly,
- Transport Allowance,
- Medical Aid cover,
- Performance Bonus.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10th Oct. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.