At?Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
This role is primarily responsible for the timely completion of our (Ghana) monthly close activities ensuring the accuracy of the (Morocco) financial statement under US GAAP. The position leads, supervises and develops the general accounting and consolidations, working across accounting functions and international teams.
In this role you will …
- Responsible for all US GAAP and statutory accounting of Ghana entity under US GAAP and local GAAP
- Coordinate month end close activities with FPA, Payroll, Tax, Treasury and Corporate Accounting to ensure compliance with corporate deadlines
- Coordinate with Corporate Accounting, Revenue, Treasury teams for reporting and data requests along with any unusual transaction
- Responsible for local Statutory filings Ghana entity, working with local accounting providers
- Responsible for Tax/VAT filings of Ghana entity, working with third parties for preparation and oversight
- Ensure compliance with global policies and internal controls under SOX
- Participate in projects as accounting representative including SAP projects
- Point of contact for external and internal auditors
- Assisting Corporate Tax Team with Transfer Pricing
- Oversee overall condition of the entity, prepare monthly CF Forecast
- Oversee payroll for Ghana entity
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Execute month end close process (account for: accruals, prepayments, FAs, banks etc.)
- Preparation/review of quarterly finance statement fluctuation analysis
- Preparation and review of TB and statutory financial statements
- Provide data to third parties and coordinate review of tax filings before filing
- Preparation/review Blacklines BS reconciliations
In this role, you’ll need …
- Proficient in general accounting under US GAAP and Local GAAP
- Understanding of internal control and SOX requirements
- Ability to partner with cross-functional groups to drive and influence business solutions; including interact with and influence senior management
- Problem solver, system oriented and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills to work with management and cross-functional groups
- Detailed-oriented with effective organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience in accounting operations with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, a proactive leadership and self-starter attitude
- Hands on attitude
- People management skills and experience
- Pan-African experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel abroad up to 10% of the time
Education And/Or Experience
- At least 10-15 years of experience in General accounting / External Audit and Financial analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics – required. ACCA or equivalent
- Prior experience in both Big 4 Audit firm and high growth public company
- Experience of working with local ERP, SAP, and BI tools is desirable
Sound like a good fit???
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is? transforming smiles and changing lives . Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and?OrthoCAD?digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10 June. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.