Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees , GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Purpose Of Role
The purpose of this position is to provide effective leadership and supervision regarding all activities, resources and processes to ensure seamless production optimization all the time.
Results / Accountabilities
- Assesses labor requirements and communicates requests for action.
- Allocates labor and monitors the production processes to ensure targets are achieved.
- Plans, interprets, and implements the plans for shift.
- Optimizes production by coordinating and performing scheduled maintenance.
- Ensures and maintains safe working environment.
- Facilitates effective team dynamics and coordinates all activities (e.g., utilities, maintenance) in shift
- Facilitates employees’ training and development.
- Facilitates environment health and safety programs and systems.
- Ensure food safety and plant hygiene.
- Undertakes performance management for his team.
- Partakes in the preparation and implementation of operational budget.
- Helps administer conditions of service for team.
- Facilitates team communication and conflict resolution.
- Manages and applies personnel processes and systems.
- Maintains discipline within the plant facilitate employee’s grievance process.
- Prepares and submits accurate and reliable reports.
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfood will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Education And Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Engineering, Nutrition/Food science or related fields.
- At least three years manufacturing experience.
- Experience in Canned food production is an added advantage.
- knowledge in SAP an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the food technology and manufacturing process
- A solid track record of effectively, leading, managing and/or supervising a unionized work force
- Excellent leadership ability and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on many tasks at the same time while keeping excellent organizational skills.
- Very strong computer skills.
- Strong communicator (both oral & written).
- Highly motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational and personal goals.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment (co-workers, suppliers, etc.).
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 2nd Jan. 2022