Fan Milk PLC is looking for a Sales Capability Manager to develop the insights and plans that will step up sales capability, improving both effectiveness and efficiency through the implementation of best practice, while ensuring consistency in the approach across categories. You will work with the Head of Talent & Development to drive consistency, standards and industry leading performance across the commercial function. In this role, you will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Business/Finance/Science/HR related degree with 5 Years’ experiences
- Talent with strong transferrable skills for potential move in Sales role or Finance role in foreseeable future
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills (V Look Up, Pivot table, Chart) & PowerPoint
- Project management skills to collect and organize information clearly and precisely, and enable fast and appropriate decisions
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 30 July. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.