Fan Milk PLC is looking for an experienced professional to join the business as a Project Manager. In this role, you will oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will also ensure that all projects adhere to the required standards of budget, timeline and scope.
The successful candidate will
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Develop project plans that meet stakeholder needs in compliance with company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Minimum 3 years management experience in the technical field, including development work
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the manufacturing sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent project management skills
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 30th May. 2022