In this role, you have the opportunity to promote the Magnetic Resonance (MR), Computer Tomography (CT) and X-Ray systems in West Africa countries . The Modality Sales Specialist supports distributors in the area of acquisition and consultative selling while developing and optimizing the customer relationship to ensure long term profitability.
Job Title: Modality Sales Specialist Magnetic Resonance West Africa
You are responsible for
- Promoting MR, CT & X-ray products, systems and services in customer visits, seminars and trade shows
- Executing the marketing plan for the assigned Business Lines (BL).
- Deploying programs (including Installed Base programs) to the districts to drive business for the assigned BLs
- Driving the district business by thorough analysis, planning and execution and review in close cooperation with the Regional Business Manager. Execute corrective actions when required
- Working as part of an account team to ensure results are reached according to account plans
- Providing input in the generation of the BL order intake / sales forecast
- Participating in the district sales planning exercise for the BL, securing a high-quality funnel management
- Providing information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests.
- Supporting new products launches
- Responsible for quality and updated win / loss information in CRM-Tool
- Updating stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. Modality Sales Lead & Indirect Channel Managers) on product and market developments
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Technical or Bachelor degree
- Relevant experience in the medical device industry
- Affinity with clinical applications
- Outspoken communication, presentation, selling and effective negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French would be advantageous
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to work independently while interacting amongst a (virtual) team with all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and result-oriented
In return, we offer you
a dynamic position in a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.