Our client is a multinational organization offering Specialist Health Services, Engineering & Construction, Camp Construction & Life Support amongst others in Africa, Middles East and Central Asia.
The Personal Assistant; acts as the manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization, plans and coordinates the manager’s calendar and ensure successful fulfillments of commitments and delivers general support to the manager to support his/her activities.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Act as the first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Accompany Project Manager occasionally to meetings, prepare minutes, reports and action points for other Managers.
- Provide general assistance during presentations
- Assist with invoicing on the Project manager’s purchases.
- Provide administrative support for general and external client or governmental relations.
- Manage the day-to-day PM errands on his calendrer.
- Coordinate documents flow in the PM’s office to include receiving, routing, and filing of invoices, reports, correspondence,
- Prepare reports, correspondence and ensure timely and accurate reporting to outside entities.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes
- First Degree in Bsc. Business Administration, Psychology or relevant fields
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in similar role for a top level executive in a fast paced environment
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must have strong report writing, note taking and minute writing skills.
- Must have proficiency in calendar management and project tracking tool
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy