The Operations Business Controller’s mission is to monitor and animate COGS (costs of goods sold) for all West Africa countries in close collaboration with Operations Directors. As business partner, you would also be working on productivity and organisation projects in order to support business.
- Finance background (min. 7 years experience)
- Autonomy, drive and leadership
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to challenge others
- Analysis skills and attention to detail
- At ease with systems and data management
- Sound judgement with ability to make decisions based on data and information received
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Fluent in English, speaking French is a +
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our missin is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature version “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviours which invites you to own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and team s get into action. Join us to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 4 June. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.