The Bolgatanga Technical University is a public tertiary education institution established by the Technical Universities Act, 2016 (Act 922), as amended. The University was converted from a Polytechnic to a Technical University in April, 2020.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following staff vacancy in the University: Senior Technicians / Senior Technologists
• Staff in this grade shall Performs the duties of technician in their area of specialization at a higher level of responsibility, which requires the exhibition of sound judgment, initiative and discretion.
Areas of Specialization:
• Ecological/General Agriculture
• Civil Engineering
• Building Technology
• Irrigation Technology
• Solar/Renewable Energy
• Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Automobile Engineering
• Medical Laboratory Technology
• Pharmacy Technology
• Agricultural Engineering
• Industrial Art
• Hotel, Catering and Institutional Management (HCIM)
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field awarded by a recognized institution;
• HND in relevant field awarded by a recognized institution/Part III of the relevant Technician Certificate and must have served as Technician/Technologist in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years;
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the University’s website at www.bolgatu.edu.gh , for completion.
Click Here To Download Application Forms
The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement.
Bolgatanga Technical University
Closing Date: 24 May, 2021
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.