Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in public health and at least 5 years experience in a health and protection related field.
• Strong understanding and proven application of project cycle management.
• A proven passion for innovation and a commitment to protection focused programming as well as familiarity with current trends on SGBV.
• Fluency in English
• A successful track record in supervising, designing, coordinating, managing and implementing donor-funded projects.
• Proven commitment to mainstream gender and equality issues.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to use different communication media effectively, including email, telephone, SKYPE, and written correspondence.
• Experience in designing integrated participatory strategies, community mobilization and capacity development.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen, coach, mobilize others and develop effective relationships with internal and external colleagues, partners, volunteers and youth participation.
• Ability to work well and respectfully as part of a diverse team, and in cross-cultural contexts.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities, finding innovative solutions to difficult and complex challenges.
• Ability to manage competing priorities, work with deadlines and attend to projects and work processes.
• Energetic and collaborative spirit, with the ability to work independently and take initiative, and a willingness to develop new skills on the job.
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail and willingness and ability to travel locally.
• Experience conducting research and evaluation of programs.
• At least 5years, experience working in an international organization similar to Plan International.
• Strong knowledge of the Rights of the Child and Safeguarding issues.
• Strong knowledge in girls rights and protection related issues
• Strong negotiating, facilitating and influencing skills.
• Excellent coordination and representation skills
• Strong analytical and presentation skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Strong team-building and motivational skills.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 23 April, 2021