Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified, customer-oriented person responsible for the efficient, timeous ordering and receiving of stock, maintaining suitable levels to ensure the smooth running of all departments whilst ensuring good credit and cashflow practices are maintained.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Manage suppliers and develop purchasing strategies which meet budgetary and other operational requirements of the hospital
• Ensuring the best price, suitability and quality for purchases
• Developing sound relationships with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
• Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined, cost effective process
• Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
• Contract management and negotiation
• Ensuring the smooth running of the department, implementing stock control processes, maintaining efficient stock levels, ensuring timeous delivery.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• A procurement certificate or diploma
• At least 2 years’ experience in procurement in a private hospital setting
• A good working knowledge of suppliers and market prices
• Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to detail
• Organised and able to work well under pressure
• Good communication, negotiating and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021