Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• provide guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance. Examine and improve operating practices, and financial and risk management processes of the organization
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
• Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
• Manage resources and audit assignments.
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
• Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
• Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
• Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
• Overall supervision of planned annual audits
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
• Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
• Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Exceptional accounting skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent presentation and report writing skills
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to deliver on tight deadlines
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021