ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
• As a member of Zipline’s Fulfillment operations team in Ghana, you’ll be responsible for building a strong supply chain of health commodities to enable health facilities to provide the best services to their patients.
• By joining us, you’ll be contributing to providing access to healthcare for all.
• Your main responsibilities will involve performing and coordinating a variety of tasks within the Fulfillment Operations team to ensure that our customers get their requests/orders in a timely manner.
• At Zipline, we believe that where you live should not influence your access to vital medical supplies.
• If this opportunity sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, then keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Fulfillment Operations Professional, you will be part of the team that ensures that blood products & medical products are delivered from our distribution centers to health care facilities in a safe, reliable, and fast manner. By joining us, you will therefore be contributing to our mission of ensuring that every human on Earth has instant access to vital medical supplies. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Customer Service & Order Fulfillment: You will be the first line when it comes to fielding orders from customers & ensuring they have high quality & excellent experience.
• Responding to calls from customers and collaborating with other members to process their orders
• Inventory & Warehouse Management: Organizing and managing supplies and equipment to ensure as the company scales, proper management procedures are in place.
• Product Handling: Manage & prepare packages to be delivered via drone to the hospitals and clinics to ensure quality & speed of delivery.
• Best Practices & Safety Management: Work with a team to perform daily quality control, oversee safety and regulations at the Zipline distribution center.
Qualification Required & Experience
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Preferred: Diploma or Bachelor’s in Sciences preferably in Pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical Laboratory, Biochemistry or Public Health
• Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
• 1+ years of practical experience in a laboratory setting, manufacturing plant, hospital or clinic
• Passionate about making sure that each component of our supply chain and order processing is handled perfectly
• Proactive with excellent organization and attention to detail
• Obsessed with customer experience and making sure the quality of our deliveries always exceeds expectations
• Upbeat and positive attitude, a collaborator who wants to succeed while also helping teammates grow
• Must be eligible to work in Ghana
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Must be willing and able to work nights/weekends
• Must be willing to work for a period of more than 45 hours/week
• Must be willing to relocate to any of our distribution centers
• This job will involve regular communication with customers to process their requests and answer their queries about our stock and seek support.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 25 May, 2021