Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancy for a passion driven, customer focused, strong convincing skills and energetic individual with the below relevant qualification/s and experience to occupy the Bluestar Business Development Officer (BBDO) position in the organization.
MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, which operates in over 38 countries. worldwide.
• The Bluestar Business Development Officer (BBDO) for Social Franchise is responsible for ensuring the operational delivery of the organizational Social Franchise strategy.
• The role is aimed at delivering excellence within the four pillars of success for the channel and achieve over increasing levels of commercial viability, impact and sustainability of the facilities.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the strategy in the field and to maintain professional relations with each Franchised Outlet for both internal and external audiences.
• The position holder is part of the Regional Operations Directorate and expected to contribute to the organization strategy and to model key leadership behaviors to demonstrate the organization’s values.
• The BBDO will report to the Regional Manager in the region with dotted reporting line to the Channel Lead, Social Franchise.
• Conduct an objective assessment of quality from a client perspective and support the improvement of Social franchise (SF) on how this might be improved
• Assess the suitability of clinical supplies being used by each SF and recommend process improvements to ensure the constact availability of quality assured supplies at the best price
• Direct and assist SF to make any changes required to ensure success against quality assurance and/or other quality accreditation requirements, including preparation for audit.
• Consistently review local market dynamics for primary healthcare services to enable services on demand to meet quality and price per facility
• Assess and recommend facility improvements for each SF to ensure consistency against the network branding and clinic design guidelines
• Evaluate the potential of proposed marketing communications and demand generation initiatives to increase client visits for each SF
• Use data and the model to provide specific recommendations to each franchised outlet that improve financial sustainability
• Provide leadership and guidance to franchised outlets on accurate data capture and timely reporting
• Identify and manage opportunities to engage advisors and partners as part of business financing and supply chain management
• Set and review performance against targets
• Any other duties that may come up
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration. Public Health or Social Sciences/Development Studies Other professional qualifications, ideally in marketing business development
Location: Ashanti Region
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Please label application and email with the exact job title and location if indicated
Closing Date: 01 June, 2021