Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Billing Supervisor
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The billing supervisor is responsible for the organisation, co-ordination and management of financial patient services, to achieve maximum profitability according to company objectives. This includes the management of the patient billing process, and the processing, management and archiving of patient information. The billing supervisor will also be expected to deputise for the reception supervisor when appropriate.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Undertake the day to day management of patient services (billing, bill auditing, archiving, accounts clerks) ensuring adherence to department and hospital policies and procedures
• Ensure functioning efficiently functioning of the department through regular monitoring and system improvements.
• Uninterrupted billing process through the prioritization of duties at times of planned and unplanned absences.
• Ensure implementation and adherence to patient confidentiality policy and ensure training for all staff is included as part of their induction and that they are kept updated as necessary.
• Create an environment that is conducive to staff productivity and apply an appropriate management style that allows this environment to develop
• Ensure that all departments are functioning in a manner that promotes sound financial and business practices thereby minimizing risk to the hospital and enhancing profitability
• Liaise with Accounting/Finance Department to ensure that cash flow needs are clearly identified and are interpreted into achievable targets
• Regular/monthly reports to Financial Manager/CEO regarding performance and productivity.
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Management qualification an advantage
• 2 – 4 years’ experience of working in an administrative management role in a private healthcare setting
• Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to detail
• Knowledge of hospital processes from preadmission to billing
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service
• Customer-oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Organised, able to multitask and work well under pressure
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021