• Gather pertinent information and organize it in a logical and functional manner.
• Consult with both data architect and engineer to determine what data needs to be included in the database system and find the best ways to organize and store this information.
• Create flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate how the data will be sorted and stored.
Design and Implement Databases
• Support the design and implementation of the MoH/GHS database system
• Facilitate development of MoH/GHS Supply Chain Database Architecture
• Work with Subject Matter Expert to interpret end user requirements into both the data management strategy and architecture
• Ensure all key data sets are embedded in the data structure
• Support establishment of data use culture in MoH/GHS
Test and Secure Databases
• Perform tests before databases are launched
• Conduct periodic testing on existing systems to ensure they are performing satisfactorily.
• Support establishment of security systems to prevent the information contained in the database from being accessed by unauthorized users.
• Design and maintain data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
• Mine data from primary and secondary sources and reorganize it in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
• Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
• Demonstrate the significance of MoH/GHS data design in the context of local, national, and global public health supply chain trends that impact both MoH/GHS and industry.
• Prepare reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
• Collaborate with architect, engineer, and SME to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
• Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Bachelors degree (preferred in Computer Science, Statistics, or any quantitative field).
• Have a solid understanding of relational databases, and the applications and programs used by those databases.
• Two (2) years of experience in data design and analysis
• Work on Python libraries, including Matplotlib, NumPy, Pandas, etc.
• Background in data analysis and interpretation
• Ability to collate/collect data using the scripting language
• Skilled in tuning applications or conduct query performance
• Ability to model data to assist ad hoc or pre-defined reporting
• Analyze problems and communicate findings with the team or stakeholders
• Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities
• Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization
• Growth mindset, positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- Work Experience: 5 - 10 Years
- Job Category: Others
- Job Expires On: 22-Oct-2021
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact address:
How To Apply
Apply by email