We are looking for a new colleague as Compensation & Benefits Manager for West Africa who will set-up the reward and performance practices of FanMilk Danone customized with local context and aligned with global Danone practices. You will work across 6 countries and markets with a focus on Ghana, Nigeria and Ivory Coast.
• Define and animate reward practices for FanMilk Danone West Africa to smoothly transition towards Danone framework (e.g. grading, salary benchmarks, simplification of total reward, benefits principles)
• Prepare and lead annual salary review campaign for West Africa
• Grow fluency and engagement of the organization on performance-based pay and process
• Prepare C&B implications of organization design initiatives. Co-responsible for overall people budget.
• Support transformation, technology & efficiency with data-driven insights for people related business decisions
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960. Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”. You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 17 March. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.