No views yet
The Base Management Analyst is the role that ideates and drives initiatives and actions that drive high performance on all customer retention, churn and loyalty KPIs for the Vodafone Fixed Business. The key objective of the role is to increase customer retention and loyalty as well as to reduce churn through the efficient and innovative application of resources, including stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for understanding and communicating on the health of the customer database
- Strategic Planning of all retention and loyalty campaigns to deliver against customer KPIs
- Manage customer segmentation and set KPIs accordingly
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis and interpretation of trends in the Customer Base to drive insights and actions
- Full ownership of all customer engagement channels (including e-mail marketing planning and execution) to drive stickiness and to increase campaign and proposition results
- Responsible for the development of VF Fixed Loyalty Programme; strategy, implementation, performance and optimisation
- Identify opportunities to grow the database into valuable customer segments
- Serves as the SPOC on all base analytics.Drives overall subscriber activity and profitability towards the achievement of subscriber KPIs on retention, churn, rgs 30.
- Deliver pre and post-rollout analysis for all propositions and commercial initiatives
- Drive focus and prioritisation of Base Management campaigns and wider propositions development roadmap in the Fixed Business
- Development and reporting of Customer KPI’s
- Ensuring the production of regular reports on Business KPI performance,
- Ownership of all Database and campaign analysis and reporting
Technical / Professional Skills
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a Commercial/CVM role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business,Mathematics or Finance
- Advanced competence with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, Access, PowerPoint;
- Experienced with Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau and SQL)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 25th Sept. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.