Job Title: Medical Officer II
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
· Good clinical management of staff including diagnosis, investigations, treatments and follow-up.
· Clinical counseling.
· Medical assessments and documentations.
· Presentation of health seminars.
· Development of health programmes for staff.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Medical Services.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must possess:
· A degree in Medicine and Surgery from a reputable University.
· Full registration with the MDCN.
· A valid practicing license.
· A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC relevant experience in a reputable clinical setting.
· Computer literacy in the use of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.