Senior Cost Accountant
OBA Pack Co. LTD
• Perform month end activities related to Cost Accounting.
• Prepare and analyse actual budgets of the various sections
• Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
• Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided to determine effects on costs.
• Analyse actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Prepare estimates of now and proposed product or service costs.
• Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
• Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in a worldwide ERP system.
• Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation. Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process.
• Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis Internal audit and coordination with inventory control production and work order processing.
• Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls
• Represent Finance/Accounting on teams designed to improve operations reduce costs, etc.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• About five (5) years of proven Accounting work experience from similar job/ industry Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance
• Food industry experience a plus Hands on ERP experience preferred 5+ experience- cost accounting preferred
• Must have, especially with inventory
• Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating professional opinion
• Strong grasp of SAGE-ER accounting software concept Extremely strong Excel skills, especially advanced financial modeling and analytical techniques
• Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex processes
• Age range 35-40 years People relations skills
How to apply
Apply by email