Curator - Director
• Looking after collections of artefacts or works of art and documents to operations of the museum, supervision of staff and volunteers etc.
• Researching into specific fields of knowledge, hosting delegations and planning events for the management.
• You will be asked on occasion to prepare / support and or give presentations, problem solving related to execution of programmes
• You will be required to link the Bisa Aberwa Museum with relevant individuals of substance and institutions, local and international for support and affiliation
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
The Person we are looking for:
• May come from a range of academic and professional backgrounds, preferably history and history of Art, Art, Classical studies and archaeology
• Curator should have at least 6 years of working experience at a relevant industry or institution
Please Note: Successful applicants will be expected to be already domiciled in the Sekondi Takoradi area or Plan to do so
Salary: Will be based on experience and level of awareness of industry. Bonus payment will apply for meeting and exceeding targets
Location: Sekondi Takoradi
How to apply
Apply by email