• Greet customers and ask if they want paper or plastic.
• Take customers orders.
• Deliver hot or cold food to customers.
• Take coupons and scan correctly.
• Dispense correct change.
• Take money in the form of cash, credit card, or check.
• Ask for one or two forms of ID to confirm identity.
• Validate checks.
• Issue receipts, refunds, and credits.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Change receipt paper as needed.
• Resolve amount discrepancies.
• Bag items carefully.
• Weigh items.
• Clean up checkout area with damp cloth and disinfectant.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Bag, box, or gift-wrap merchandise.
• Process returns and check to see if items are damaged.
• Answer customers questions and get a manager if answer doesnt solve the issue.
• Cash checks and provide change.
• Return unwanted items to shelves.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to make change
• Basic math skills
• Attention to detail
• HND or diploma
• 0-2 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
Location- Osu, Accra
How to apply
Apply by email