A generator services and automation company is looking for a Technical Director to lead its technical operations.
• Planning of works, coordinating teams and preparing them for tasks.
• Leading all team technical meetings
• Advise management on best solutions for reported technical challenges.
• Supervise and submit job completion reports on projects completed.
• Lead in the provision of online technical support to clients
• Lead all troubleshooting and root cause analysis programs.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Minimum of HND Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputable University or Technical Institution.
• Must be either a Plant Mechanic or automation Technician / Engineer.
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• Must possess very good technical knowledge of generators and power automation systems.
• Must be skilled in troubleshooting.
• Must be able to interpret electrical drawings
• Must hold a valid driving license
Functional Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent selling skills
How to apply
Apply by email