We are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in Sub-Saharan Africa. Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
In this context, we are looking for competent and passionate professionals for a position of Contract Site Representative M/F. This position is located onshore in Ghana (4×4 rotation schedule).
Job Title: Contract Site Representative
- Ensures HSE policy fulfillment during his activities
- Is responsible to ensures compliance with HSE (occupational and process) Legislation, Company Standards and Procedures
- Ensures compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity
- Contributes to achieve and improve HSE targets
- Performs the updating of technical documentation
- Gives his contribution in Hazard Analyses, incident investigations, Root Cause Failure Analyses, process incidents advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions;
- Ensures record keeping and reporting of action items from Process Hazard Analyses, Incident Investigations, Root Cause
- Failure Analyses, Process Incidents audits and other activities as required
- Operates in conformity with mechanical codes, standards, regulations and industry best practices (ASME, API,ANSI, and OSHA)
- Participates to key procedure audits in proactive manner;
- Working closely with site maintenance superintendent, he :
- Advises superintendent on monthly and annual planning,
- Distributes the daily activity to the supervisors as prepared by the planning team,
- Coordinates the maintenance operations,
- Checks and validates technical reports
- Prepares maintenance reports,
- Informs the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered.
- Takes part in different daily, weekly and site co-ordination meetings,
- Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures and tools employed by his crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements to COMPANY’s maintenance superintendent
- Ensures co-ordination between maintenance operations and Preparation teamsKeeps an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during inspections of machines or shutdowns
- Promotes and proposes modifications and improvements.
- Suggests corrective measures to COMPANY if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable.
- Maintains a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant, in close relationship with other sections, in order to prevent non-productive or non efficient operations.
- Responsible for his teams on site, he particularly:
- Ensures the correct behaviour of his teams in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if need be, takes the necessary corrective measures
- With the assistance of CONTRACTOR base support, he organises the rotation schedules of his teams (administrative and logistical requirements, crew changes, etc.)
- Identifies the training needs of his teams and makes training requests as appropriate. Constantly checks the validity of individual certifications required by the PERSONNEL of CONTRACTOR
- Manages the Nationalisation plan and proposes all necessary adjustments.
Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
10 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations.
- Ability to direct/lead large multinational teams.
- Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others.
- He must have a proven sense of responsibility and a talent for management.
- He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations.
- He must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
- A natural, flexible authority is essential.