Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
The Attachment Trainees will assist Engineers and Technicians with General Mechanical and Electrical duties including maintenance, repairs, and fault diagnosis work on Sandvik heavy duty trackless equipment.
Job Title: Attachment Trainee
Key Responsibilities Include
- Assist in performance of Electrical/Mechanical maintenance
- Assist in repair and fault-finding using manuals
- Assist in carrying out Technical equipment audits.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and procedures specially the SHEQ policies.
- BSc/HND/Pre-HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, MET/EET III, NVTI in Automotive or Electrical Skills and NVQ Level 1.
- Should have completed Mandatory National Service
- Basic knowledge in MS Office Applications.
Technical & Training Manager